BBetter Home Page Forums Announcements Classical Homeopathy with Dr. Manjari

• Classical Homeopathy with Dr. Manjari

Posted by ariana-golub on July 25, 2023 at 1:06 am

Friday’s call with Dr. Manjari is available in the B Better library for your watching pleasure!

Dr. Manjari dove into homeopathy, homeopathic remedies and cell salts. She is a wealth of knowledge around all things homepathy and helps us see just how easy it can be to take care of ourselves!

She even gave us some additional “kitchen hacks” that can support symptoms such as indigestion, scars, and more!

Head to the B Better library to watch!

naslam1603 replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Bernadette

July 25, 2023 at 10:46 am

It was SO SO good! Loved this session.

• pnejman

July 30, 2023 at 8:02 am

I loved this video!  I have a question though relating to the book dr Manjari recommended : Schuessler Tissue Salts, 12 minerals for your health. I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Do you perhaps know where one can buy it?

• Bernadette

July 30, 2023 at 11:54 am

I’ve reached out to her about that. She said it seems it’s no longer in production. I did find it on 2 other sites after a heavy search but not sure if they’re credible. She’s also checking for us. Will let you know.

And I’m so glad you loved the session! I did too!

• naslam1603

October 2, 2023 at 9:41 pm

B. I’ve contacted Dr. Rao via IG with the possibility of having a consultation.

• naslam1603

October 3, 2023 at 9:24 pm

Hi B., I’ve left a DM on Dr. Rao’s IG account, but no response. Do you have an email address for her?

The website page from IG account is dead.